– GIVE YOUR HOME A CHARACTER –
Vertical sliders are a traditional style of window. Commonly found in older properties, they are usually manufactured from timber. This elegant type of window is a popular replacement in period houses, its design giving your home a sophisticated charm and style that you won’t achieve from a standard casement window. We also can supply units in eye-catching architectural shapes such as True Arch, Gothic Arch and Swept Head windows. Other additional design options are available with internal Georgian glazing bars or external Astragal glazing bars These styles of window are incredibly low maintenance, requiring only a quick wipe down with a damp cloth to keep them looking as good as new. The window sashes feature an inward opening tilt facility to allow easy and safe cleaning of the outside frame and glass from inside your home. This is particularly useful for second storey windows or windows positioned in a hard to reach place, such as above a conservatory
- Sash windows are as authentic looking as possible, featuring slim profile sections with design aesthetics which are pleasing to the eye as well as offering improved views from the inside and outside.
- Sash windows are available in 3 options; without horns. plant-on horns or run-through horns.
- Sash Windows are available in a range of popular sash window design styles to provide 21st century modern replacements for original window
- A-rated for energy effiency